2 years ago
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Bliss
I don't know that I have ever been more appreciative of a little getaway with my husband. We just really needed a break and some time to CHILL, and heading to Seattle for a couple days gave us exactly that. We stayed at the Sheraton (thanks for the great deal, Hotwire), which is right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. We had a great dinner, saw a movie, SLEPT IN ( I was so happy when I woke up to look at the clock and it was 9:45 - seriously, it's been a long time since I could sleep in that long), hung out at Pike Place and had crepes in the morning, shopped, took lots of pictures, and found a cozy place in our hotel to read in the afternoon. A perfect prelude to Valentine's day, and I feel so refreshed. I love Derek just a little bit more today, if that is possible:)







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
So fun! Great pictures!!
So much fun to go take random pictures...you look super cute by the way. Happy Valentines Day Friend!!!
Love the tulips picture. Looks like a great weekend away. Our overnight plans got a little ruined but still had a nice celebration.
Post a Comment