for Addison to learn about this:
I have put this off for a couple of months now, knowing she was showing all the signs of being ready to potty train, but not ready to go through the torture. Both of the other girls had been just about totally trained by the time they were two, but it's harder with child number three! We finally had a day to stay home yesterday, so I decided to dive in. She had two accidents in the morning and that was it - the whole rest of the day she did PERFECTLY. I couldn't believe it, it had to break some sort of world record of best first day of potty training. I didn't even remind her most of the time - she just would run over to her little potty by herself and then say, "I did it!" Of course it helped to have some of these as motivation...
And she was completely naked for most of the day. Every time I tried to put something on her, she wanted it off. I didn't argue, figuring less wet clothes to wash, however I ended up with no wet clothes to wash. She just went about all her normal activities, minus any clothing. This is only cute when you are two:)

So, I keep being afraid that it is a fluke and won't last. But we actually left the house today (she wore a pull-up), and she kept it dry most of the day, telling me if she had to go to the bathroom. I am crossing my fingers that it is really this easy for once.





1 comment:
Wow, that would be awesome if it kept up. I can't even express the torture Zach was.....
Post a Comment