Thursday, October 29, 2009

Better late than never

We finally made it to the pumpkin patch... with only 3 days to spare until Halloween! This worked in our favor because we pretty much had the place to ourselves. We went to Thomasson farm again this year, and it was lots of fun. Due to rain EVERY OTHER DAY, we had to go on Wednesday, which means Daddy didn't get to join us, but Grandma Edwards did! So glad we did it, even if it was last minute.... I LOVE these pictures. No other comments needed, you know the pumpkin patch drill:)







She just kept saying, "Too Heh-bee" which means "Too Heavy", as she tried to pick up all the pumpkins. Some of them knocked her right over!

We have always done the ride in the wheel barrow, but we are just about outgrowing this:(
Of course, I am not as strong as Daddy, so maybe he will able to keep up the tradition next year!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute photos. I totally cheated and counted Remlinger as our pumpkin patch trip. I just couldn't imagine fitting one more thing into the month... And now they want to know when we are carving the pumpkins! I highly doubt that is going to happen!