2 years ago
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Enjoying the sunshine
Just a few pictures to savor the nice weather we have been having in the middle of February. You have to enjoy it while you can - it will probably rain the next 3 weeks straight! Not that I am being negative, but just IN CASE that happens, I will look back on these pictures of family time at the park and know that it is possible:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Ohh, looks like you had a wonderful time! Such cute pictures!
Great pictures! It has been so nice...I already miss it as I look out at all the rain coming down. :0( Elissa has that same pink flower carters coat, though I haven't seen it for awhile. It looks like you guys had a great day!
You're totally not being negative about the weather...any native knows the same. LOL
And Hannah ALSO has the same pink fleece jacket.
Post a Comment