They were ready and they were excited for the first day of school. My first and fourth grader – can that really be?? Time is seriously flying by.
Hailey was not sure about her teacher, although she had only met her once. Hailey tends to be a bit negative lately, but she perked up and headed right in to her classroom to check out who was sitting by her. Isn’t her hair so cute??
And Symantha had the same teacher as last year, which she was excited about, and she just hugged her right away.
So Addison and I begin our two years of just the two of us all day. I miss my big girls sometimes, but to be completely honest, it is so fun and so easy to have Addison by herself. Well, not totally by herself. Baby “Gracie” often joins us





1 comment:
Yea! I seriously love Hailey's missing teeth and BOTH their hair is adorable! Did you see I gave you hair props on my soccer post?
Post a Comment