Just got back from vacation on Saturday, and we had such a great time. I have hundreds of pictures that I love and I am sitting here staring at them, feeling completely overwhelmed. Plus, we had Symantha's birthday party today, so I have added another 150 pictures that I love. I seriously love taking pictures and love looking at them and love editing them and love blogging about them and love thinking of one day scrapbooking them.... there is a lot of love here. However, I do NOT love feeling overwhelmed by them. So I am just going to post a few of my favorites for now, and leave it at that. There will be more to come, when I am more ambitious and not overwhelmed, and it is not VBS week and I am not celebrating birthdays. I will also then stop writing run-on sentences. But for now, this is it.
Hope your summer is overwhelming you, as well!
2 comments:
Fun pictures! And I understand your feelings. I have at least 4 other posts I want to do about our MT trip and now we are heading out today for the beach, where I am sure I will take another 100+ photos to deal with! I guess it is a good problem to have.
Kaylin and I sat down and began looking at your pictures. Of course one of the first things she noticed was that Addison has the same swimsuit she has. Looks like you had a fun time. Better to be overwhelmed by the good things in life.
Post a Comment