Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shout to the Lord

Symantha was a part of the LSCC Kids' Choir this Spring, and the big performance was on Sunday. She had been so excited... until a couple of days before when she was suddenly so nervous. She had a solo and a few speaking parts and her biggest worry was she would get a frog in her throat, sound horrible and everyone would laugh at her. We could not convince her that this would not happen, and even if it did, she just needed to do her best. I was really nervous for her, but she did great! She had a little cold, so she did get a bit of a frog in her throat during second service. We could see it in her face that she was almost going to break down, but thankfully she held it together.


Her cousin Lacey was also in kids' choir, which was an added bonus for Symantha.



And it was really cool to see some of the adults be a part of it, like Aaron...


and Aunt Stephanie


It was a really great experience for her.


Here is a little clip of part of her solo. Sorry for the long space at the beginning, I can't edit these video clips!

1 comment:

Holly said...

She is so cute in that video...it brought a little tear to my eye. I liked it so much that I watched it three times.