Monday, January 4, 2010

Just hangin' out

Watching a little tv, Symantha and Hailey style. This is the tunnel Addison got for Christmas, which the big girls have been finding all sorts of other uses for. Glad this happened on December 31, so I was able to put it in my Project 365. Which I am almost done with and am now going through withdrawals about. All year, I have thought, "What is my picture of the day?" and now I am done! I know I can still take pictures, and I could use my new Project Life for some weeks, but it isn't the same mindset for me. Don't worry, I'll adjust:) I just may be posting a whole lot more randomness on my blog now!

4 comments:

Who am I... said...

That is adorable!!

Lisa said...

That doesn't look very comfortable. I am also going through P365 withdrawals and think for now I am going to keep taking a daily photo, still debating what do do with it.....

Andrea said...

I love this...please call me. It's about my camera! WOOOO HOOOOOO

Holly said...

So cute, Amy!