Sunday, August 16, 2009

Unplugged and unhappy

Our computer died and not sure what we are going to do about it... very sad for me but I will be offline for a while. Except for the occasional time I can steal Derek's work laptop (like now!)... or drop by one of my friends' houses for an email check... hint, hint friends...

We are trying to figure out if it can be fixed or if it's time for a new one, but it's been down since Thursday. Derek keeps making fun of my withdrawal symptoms. That is because he is still plugged in and doesn't feel my pain! Anyways, hope to be back soon...

3 comments:

Andrea said...

OH NO! I miss you.

Heather said...

Tell Derek to go get you a new one (a laptop)! :0) That one is almost 7yrs old. You got your moneys worth. :0)Call Darin if you need him.

Lisa said...

So is it even worth writing a comment on here giving my sympathies? Hope you can get a solution quickly!